School Logo

In year transfers

If you wish your child to transfer schools mid year, you must complete an in Year transfer form. This will then need to be signed off by the Headteacher of your child's current school before being sent to Newcastle City Council. They will then issue any offers in conjunction with the new school. More information can be obtained from